Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Best Dog in the World


This video was fun to create and learn about. I felt like the uploading the photos and resizing them in picasso was very easy for the first time. I am finally getting familiar with picasso. The only problem I had was finding my original document when I was posting this to my website. I saved it in google docs, however, when I uploaded it my pictures were not there. I learned that it is possible to get free music off of the internet without violating any copy rights. I never knew that was possible before now. Although my video was about my dog, this is something that can be used in the classroom. Students can do videos on projects that we learn in any math class. However, I feel Geometry would be the best class to use this program. We have so many projects involving real world experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment